Cumbrian woman, 52, safe and well
Last updated at 10:00, Sunday, 11 November 2012
A Cumbrian woman missing from her home for four days is safe and well.
Gwendolyn Watson, 52, of Abbeytown, near Silloth, had last been seen on a bus in Carlisle after visiting relatives in the city, police said.
The last sighting of her was at about 3.45pm on Wednesday on the number 68 service travelling from Upperby into Carlisle.
Police issued a number of appeals for her or anyone who saw her to get in touch with them. They said they were concerned for her welfare.
She attended a police station in Newcastle on Saturday night.
First published at 07:38, Friday, 09 November 2012
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Have your say
- Tories would 'rip out and skip' parking meters if they take control of Cumbria (3 comments)
- Cumbria council's new £10m headquarters move step closer (28 comments)
- Yobs slaughter animals in sick allotment attack (38 comments)
- Carlisle can't cope with any more budget supermarkets - claim (41 comments)
- Our princely friend helps us to realise we are special
- Carlisle's Civic Centre could be knocked down (87 comments)
- The big interview: Carlisle United’s supporters’ trust (17 comments)
- Go-ahead for 825 new homes at Morton in Carlisle (4 comments)
- Primark targets site for Carlisle city centre store (85 comments)
- Unitary authority for Cumbria plan back on table (22 comments)