Cumbrian woman, 52, safe and well
Last updated at 10:00, Sunday, 11 November 2012
A Cumbrian woman missing from her home for four days is safe and well.
Gwendolyn Watson, 52, of Abbeytown, near Silloth, had last been seen on a bus in Carlisle after visiting relatives in the city, police said.
The last sighting of her was at about 3.45pm on Wednesday on the number 68 service travelling from Upperby into Carlisle.
Police issued a number of appeals for her or anyone who saw her to get in touch with them. They said they were concerned for her welfare.
She attended a police station in Newcastle on Saturday night.
First published at 07:38, Friday, 09 November 2012
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Have your say
In west Cumbria
- Cumbrian ex-soldier accused of gun-running to stand trial in India
- The fight’s not over despite eviction, vows ranch row man
- Billionaire owner aiming to turn Cumbrian brewer into global brand
- Campaign launched to save Cumbrian town's last bank
- Carlisle Utd new recruit aiming to make up for lost time
- Row brewing over plans for 50 new homes in Wetheral (2 comments)