Cumbrian woman, 52, safe and well
Last updated at 10:00, Sunday, 11 November 2012
A Cumbrian woman missing from her home for four days is safe and well.
Gwendolyn Watson, 52, of Abbeytown, near Silloth, had last been seen on a bus in Carlisle after visiting relatives in the city, police said.
The last sighting of her was at about 3.45pm on Wednesday on the number 68 service travelling from Upperby into Carlisle.
Police issued a number of appeals for her or anyone who saw her to get in touch with them. They said they were concerned for her welfare.
She attended a police station in Newcastle on Saturday night.
First published at 07:38, Friday, 09 November 2012
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Have your say
- Hopes of reviving Cumbria Day (3 comments)
- £4.8m Star of Caledonia artwork to be unveiled - in miniature (6 comments)
- Report urges Cumbria to seek stronger links with Scotland (14 comments)
- Don’t look here for fracking desolation, Lord Howell (2 comments)
In west Cumbria
- Two teachers suspended from Barrow school (10 comments)
- UPDATE SUNDAY 2.40PM: A595 closed in Cumbria - roadworks location switched
- Tributes paid to Barrow father of twins killed in collision on main road (8 comments)
- Revealed: who will get superfast broadband in Cumbria (4 comments)
- Cumbria Health boss warns parents over cigarette-like devices