Cumbrian woman, 52, safe and well
Last updated at 10:00, Sunday, 11 November 2012
A Cumbrian woman missing from her home for four days is safe and well.
Gwendolyn Watson, 52, of Abbeytown, near Silloth, had last been seen on a bus in Carlisle after visiting relatives in the city, police said.
The last sighting of her was at about 3.45pm on Wednesday on the number 68 service travelling from Upperby into Carlisle.
Police issued a number of appeals for her or anyone who saw her to get in touch with them. They said they were concerned for her welfare.
She attended a police station in Newcastle on Saturday night.
First published at 07:38, Friday, 09 November 2012
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Have your say
- Primark and John Lewis most wanted shops for Carlisle (13 comments)
- Keith Curle named as new Carlisle United boss (39 comments)
- Carlisle council to invest millions of pounds outside Cumbria (8 comments)
- Tories would 'rip out and skip' parking meters if they take control of Cumbria (5 comments)
- Cumbria council's new £10m headquarters move step closer (29 comments)
In west Cumbria
- Closing and reopening St Bees School would waste £1m - campaigners
- Majority Labour group refuses to join elected mayor's executive
- Man fell from roof while being chased, Carlisle court told
- 'Stupid beyond belief' drink-driver sentenced by Carlisle court
- Spoiled votes did not affect Copeland mayoral result, says runner-up
- Carlisle council vow to keep High Street alive (21 comments)
- Cumbrian knicker thief sentenced by Carlisle court
- Carlisle Utd directors in dark about identity of 'billionaire' investor
- Death of Carlisle character who fought his cancer (3 comments)
- Passionate pleas to stop closure of Cumbrian care homes
- Thousands backing campaign to make Cumbria Scottish (137 comments)
- Conservative Stevenson retains Carlisle (106 comments)
- Carlisle Utd in further talks with "billionaire"
- Stagecoach making changes to bus routes across Carlisle (35 comments)
- Action to tackle starling problem in Carlisle city centre (26 comments)