An opening date has been set for a new supermarket, which will create 30 jobs, being built on a derelict site in Carlisle.
- Drunk Carlisle teacher abandoned son while she went to buy more alcohol
- Work starts to redevelop Carlisle Airport (25 comments)
- Carlisle taxi driver fears for job after punching partner in face
- I won't quit vows Cumbria council leader after parking charges climbdown (20 comments)
- Gun plot men jailed for 11 years each by Carlisle court
A man once known as Carlisle’s most notorious football hooligan has revealed his “shame” after admitting credit card fraud.