Serious concerns have been raised about the care being given to elderly residents in Carlisle.
- Police appeal for witnesses after man robbed
- Campaign to reopen disused Carlisle viaduct gains crucial support
- Vandal attack on Cumbrian school being probed by police
- Sale of Lake District mountain on course, says owner
- New homes dropped from Cumbria's M-Sport expansion plans
- Story Contracting secures £8m contract to build Cumbrian plant
The woman who triggered a political storm for Cumbria’s crime commissioner by leaking his travel expenses has left her job.
- Cumbria police launch review to save £10.4m (13 comments)
- Senior Cumbrian councillor’s warning over Rotherham abuse scandal (15 comments)