An open-air competitive cycling track expected to pull in people from across Scotland and northern England is set to be created as part of a huge community complex.
- Gelt Gladiator will return in 2016 - over two days
- Plan to create 25-acre solar park at Brampton
- Theft-hit Carlisle church forced to close its doors (7 comments)
- Woman hurt in attempted robbery on Carlisle street
- Carlisle robbery accused had stolen cash from another shop, court told
- Mum at baby’s bedside after A66 road crash tragedy