Cumbrian woman, 52, safe and well
Last updated at 10:00, Sunday, 11 November 2012
A Cumbrian woman missing from her home for four days is safe and well.
Gwendolyn Watson, 52, of Abbeytown, near Silloth, had last been seen on a bus in Carlisle after visiting relatives in the city, police said.
The last sighting of her was at about 3.45pm on Wednesday on the number 68 service travelling from Upperby into Carlisle.
Police issued a number of appeals for her or anyone who saw her to get in touch with them. They said they were concerned for her welfare.
She attended a police station in Newcastle on Saturday night.
First published at 07:38, Friday, 09 November 2012
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Have your say
In west Cumbria
- West House loses cafe contract at hospital (18 comments)
- Church closed and declared unsafe as parts of ceiling fall down
- Go-ahead to turn former police station into restaurant
- Death of two-year-old Cumbrian boy was accident, says coroner
- First theft in 25 years may mean tighter security at Cumbrian museum