Kitchen designer Sue spots opportunity in the market
Published at 12:25, Monday, 05 November 2012
A KITCHEN designer has launched a new enterprise.
Sue Firth has opened Sueperior Doors at Kingmoor Park in Carlisle.
The firm specialises in revamping kitchens by installing a range of new doors, handles, worktops and backsplashes .
Sue has launched the business after 10 years of working in kitchen design. And she hopes to have found a gap in the market as people look to carry out home improvements, but more cost effectively.
“In these austere times it’s not everyone who can afford to rip out and replace a kitchen in its entirety and in the majority of cases it’s not necessary as the carcasses are perfectly fine it’s just the finishes that need replacing,” Sue said.
“Using our system you can easily completely overhaul your kitchen, or do it by bits and pieces.
“We can provide the whole measuring, design, painting and fitting service or we can provide you with the materials to do it yourself.”
Her showroom is open from 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 4pm on Saturdays.
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Have your say
- Hopes of reviving Cumbria Day (3 comments)
- £4.8m Star of Caledonia artwork to be unveiled - in miniature (6 comments)
- Report urges Cumbria to seek stronger links with Scotland (14 comments)
- Don’t look here for fracking desolation, Lord Howell (2 comments)
- Carlisle car salesman told to move vehicles 'stored' on village field
- Campaigner who says sheep wreck Cumbrian fells faces farmers (3 comments)
- Carlisle woman punched man she was about to have sex with
- Carlisle gears up for house-building boom
- Speed limit lowered on Carlisle bypass 'rat runs' (25 comments)