Friends make seasonal splash to walk off the festive excesses
Published at 14:21, Friday, 28 December 2012
AFTER all the excesses of the festive season, there can be nothing better for you than a good walk.
COULD X-REF TO P3 AND P5 FROM HERE
And friends Christopher Willis and Cameron Bell led the way on a post-Christmas ramble near Carlisle.
The seven-year-olds from Kirkbride were among those who took part in the annual “walk off the Christmas pudding” event at Watchtree Nature Reserve.
They led an enthusiastic group of walkers around the site, with reserve chairman Frank Mawby highlighting points of interest along the way.
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Have your say
- Primark and John Lewis most wanted shops for Carlisle
- Keith Curle named as new Carlisle United boss (39 comments)
- Carlisle council to invest millions of pounds outside Cumbria (7 comments)
- Tories would 'rip out and skip' parking meters if they take control of Cumbria (4 comments)
- Cumbria council's new £10m headquarters move step closer (29 comments)
In west Cumbria
- Carlisle taxi drivers must pass spoken English test to get licence (9 comments)
- Carlisle council must cut £4.5m more from budget (21 comments)
- Free wifi network to launch in Carlisle city centre next week (14 comments)
- MPs press case to dual A69 road between Carlisle and Newcastle (31 comments)
- Planning go-ahead for Cumbria council's new £10m HQ (32 comments)