Carlisle men accused of interfering with badger sett
Published at 14:22, Friday, 01 March 2013
Three men are to stand trial accused of interfering with a badger sett and taking a badger.
The trio from Carlisle alleged to have committed the offences appeared at the city’s Magistrates’ Court yesterday. All denied the charges against them.
They are Shaun Dixon, 25, of Atkinson Crescent, Harraby, Anthony Paul Dowell, 24, of Tramside Way, off London Road and 18-year-old Nathan Moorhead, of Ridgemount Road, Harraby,
All are alleged to have interfered with a badger sett and taken a badger at Burthwaite, near Carlisle, on September 20.
All were given unconditional bail, until their trail scheduled to be heard at Carlisle Magistrates’ Court on May 3.
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Have your say
- Primark and John Lewis most wanted shops for Carlisle (12 comments)
- Keith Curle named as new Carlisle United boss (39 comments)
- Carlisle council to invest millions of pounds outside Cumbria (8 comments)
- Tories would 'rip out and skip' parking meters if they take control of Cumbria (5 comments)
- Cumbria council's new £10m headquarters move step closer (29 comments)