Carlisle men accused of interfering with badger sett
Published at 14:22, Friday, 01 March 2013
Three men are to stand trial accused of interfering with a badger sett and taking a badger.
The trio from Carlisle alleged to have committed the offences appeared at the city’s Magistrates’ Court yesterday. All denied the charges against them.
They are Shaun Dixon, 25, of Atkinson Crescent, Harraby, Anthony Paul Dowell, 24, of Tramside Way, off London Road and 18-year-old Nathan Moorhead, of Ridgemount Road, Harraby,
All are alleged to have interfered with a badger sett and taken a badger at Burthwaite, near Carlisle, on September 20.
All were given unconditional bail, until their trail scheduled to be heard at Carlisle Magistrates’ Court on May 3.
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Have your say
In west Cumbria
- Carlisle Utd's Project Blue Yonder stadium plan making little progress (14 comments)
- Row brewing over plans for 50 new homes in Wetheral (2 comments)
- Plans for 189 new homes in Carlisle get go-ahead (14 comments)
- Huge solar park set to get go-ahead in north Cumbria (2 comments)
- Family history page (75 comments)