As life expectancy increases and the age at which we can expect to retire rises, many people are now considering a change of career in mid-life.
There were a lot of developments to try and keep up to speed with on Budget day on July 8.
I have been officially appointed as ‘T’Ole Lass‘ for purposes of this column as I am deemed to be qualified to write about issues affecting the ‘more experienced‘ end of the business population.
With the holiday season about to get into full swing, many of us are looking forward to a couple of weeks away in the sun to relax and unwind.
- New owner for Carlisle's Stepping Stones Nursery
- Stagecoach cuts prices on bus journeys in Carlisle
- Two former north Cumbrian pubs to be sold at auction
- Couple reveal plans to restore village pub to its former glory
- Driver's anger at parking charge - after buying ticket on Carlisle car park (25 comments)