Submit a table
Last updated at 18:03, Wednesday, 14 October 2009
Are you a league or division officer? Want to get your table(s) seen and hosted for free?
All you have to do is send them to us.
It's dead simple to submit a table . . . just click this link, attach your table(s) and press send. That's it!
All we need from you is your name and some other basic details, together with a contact number in case we have any queries.
Other than that, that really is it.
There's just one thing we would ask. If you agree to send a table, please ensure you send it regularly, either weekly or fortnightly. When we do the initial upload, we can then let users know.
Any tables that aren't regularly updated will be removed. Not much point in keeping a table live if it is three or four games out of date.
Here's that link again . . . league table submission link.
First published at 17:48, Wednesday, 14 October 2009
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
- Carlisle auction of late TV celebrity's possessions
- Major flaws found in heating systems at homes in Cumbrian town
- Double the delight for singer Maddy Prior at Cumbria university graduation
- Farmer’s wind turbine plan rejected by Eden councillors
- Celtic Nation in turmoil as owner sells, manager quits (30 comments)
- The big interview: Carlisle United’s supporters’ trust (17 comments)
- Go-ahead for 825 new homes at Morton in Carlisle (4 comments)
- Primark targets site for Carlisle city centre store (85 comments)
- Carlisle can't cope with any more budget supermarkets - claim (41 comments)
- Barrister buys historic Cumbrian hall to restore for son, 10 (14 comments)