Submit a table
Last updated at 18:03, Wednesday, 14 October 2009
Are you a league or division officer? Want to get your table(s) seen and hosted for free?
All you have to do is send them to us.
It's dead simple to submit a table . . . just click this link, attach your table(s) and press send. That's it!
All we need from you is your name and some other basic details, together with a contact number in case we have any queries.
Other than that, that really is it.
There's just one thing we would ask. If you agree to send a table, please ensure you send it regularly, either weekly or fortnightly. When we do the initial upload, we can then let users know.
Any tables that aren't regularly updated will be removed. Not much point in keeping a table live if it is three or four games out of date.
Here's that link again . . . league table submission link.
First published at 17:48, Wednesday, 14 October 2009
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
- Carlisle girl banned from lessons until she changes hair colour (204 comments)
- Last-day Carlisle Utd match alert over Bob Marley theme fans (61 comments)
- Carlisle billboard blunder 'funny' claims Labour candidate (68 comments)
- Carlisle city centre bandstand set to be replaced (34 comments)
- Park and ride plan to ease parking problems at Carlisle hospital (25 comments)