Quality work at Falcon impresses the judges
Published at 15:47, Wednesday, 19 May 2010
THE team behind a Whitehaven-based housing development has been recognised for its work.
WR Richardson Ltd and Architects Plus (UK) Ltd were recognised for their “high standards of construction and workmanship” for the Falcon Court development on Irish Street in Whitehaven town centre.
The firms were commended in the Best Large Housing Development category at the LABC Building Excellence Awards at a ceremony in Newcastle.
Published by http://www.whitehavennews.co.uk
- Top doctor blasts his ‘frightening’ stay at Carlisle's Cumberland Infirmary
- North Cumbria farmers frustrated over bridge closure
- Carlisle school ‘still one of best’ despite Ofsted blow, claims head
- Carlisle city centre clothes shop closing down (33 comments)
- Carlisle bar to close for £500,000 facelift
- Ex-Liverpool wide-man signs for Carlisle Utd (25 comments)
- Carlisle council leader Joe Hendry has died (40 comments)
- Carlisle Utd back in Lee Miller talks (23 comments)
- Carlisle College gets planning go-ahead for £5.3m arts and media centre (6 comments)
- Parking free-for-all after yellow lines blunder (21 comments)