Quality work at Falcon impresses the judges
Published at 15:47, Wednesday, 19 May 2010
THE team behind a Whitehaven-based housing development has been recognised for its work.
WR Richardson Ltd and Architects Plus (UK) Ltd were recognised for their “high standards of construction and workmanship” for the Falcon Court development on Irish Street in Whitehaven town centre.
The firms were commended in the Best Large Housing Development category at the LABC Building Excellence Awards at a ceremony in Newcastle.
Published by http://www.whitehavennews.co.uk
- Cumbrian mum to run Edinburgh Marathon for heart unit
- £500,000 cycling track planned for Carlisle community campus
- Britain's Got Talent star Emma Jones inspired by SuBo
- Teen wins Royal Television Society award for film about 'gran she never knew'
- Theft-hit Carlisle church forced to close its doors (5 comments)
- Jobs under threat at Willmott Dixon (4 comments)
- Primark and John Lewis most wanted shops for Carlisle (13 comments)
- Thousands backing campaign to make Cumbria Scottish (143 comments)
- Conservative Stevenson retains Carlisle (107 comments)
- Carlisle Utd in further talks with "billionaire"
- Stagecoach making changes to bus routes across Carlisle (36 comments)
- Action to tackle starling problem in Carlisle city centre (26 comments)