Quality work at Falcon impresses the judges
Published at 15:47, Wednesday, 19 May 2010
THE team behind a Whitehaven-based housing development has been recognised for its work.
WR Richardson Ltd and Architects Plus (UK) Ltd were recognised for their “high standards of construction and workmanship” for the Falcon Court development on Irish Street in Whitehaven town centre.
The firms were commended in the Best Large Housing Development category at the LABC Building Excellence Awards at a ceremony in Newcastle.
Published by http://www.whitehavennews.co.uk
- Carlisle taxi drivers must pass spoken English test to get licence (9 comments)
- Carlisle council must cut £4.5m more from budget (21 comments)
- Free wifi network to launch in Carlisle city centre next week (14 comments)
- MPs press case to dual A69 road between Carlisle and Newcastle (31 comments)
- Planning go-ahead for Cumbria council's new £10m HQ (32 comments)