Quality work at Falcon impresses the judges
Published at 15:47, Wednesday, 19 May 2010
THE team behind a Whitehaven-based housing development has been recognised for its work.
WR Richardson Ltd and Architects Plus (UK) Ltd were recognised for their “high standards of construction and workmanship” for the Falcon Court development on Irish Street in Whitehaven town centre.
The firms were commended in the Best Large Housing Development category at the LABC Building Excellence Awards at a ceremony in Newcastle.
Published by http://www.whitehavennews.co.uk
- Yobs slaughter animals in sick allotment attack (36 comments)
- Parking fees will kill my business, says Carlisle gym owner (61 comments)
- Talkin Tarn hotel for sale - again (4 comments)
- Traffic concerns delay decision on new Carlisle supermarket (30 comments)
- 'Good' Carlisle primary school in special measures (36 comments)