Quality work at Falcon impresses the judges
Published at 15:47, Wednesday, 19 May 2010
THE team behind a Whitehaven-based housing development has been recognised for its work.
WR Richardson Ltd and Architects Plus (UK) Ltd were recognised for their “high standards of construction and workmanship” for the Falcon Court development on Irish Street in Whitehaven town centre.
The firms were commended in the Best Large Housing Development category at the LABC Building Excellence Awards at a ceremony in Newcastle.
Published by http://www.whitehavennews.co.uk
- Carlisle's Civic Centre could be knocked down (88 comments)
- The big interview: Carlisle United’s supporters’ trust (17 comments)
- Go-ahead for 825 new homes at Morton in Carlisle (4 comments)
- Primark targets site for Carlisle city centre store (85 comments)
- Unitary authority for Cumbria plan back on table (23 comments)