Power cut blacks out homes and businesses in north Cumbria
Last updated at 15:17, Monday, 19 November 2012
Hundreds of homes and businesses were left without power in the Westlinton area.
Electricity North West confirmed that 766 customers suffered a power cut at about 11.30am.
Engineers were sent to the site of the failure and supplies to the majority of properties were restored by 2.30pm.
First published at 11:50, Monday, 19 November 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Driver's anger at parking charge - after buying ticket on Carlisle car park (21 comments)
- Carnival fun in the sun at Silloth
- Girl, 17, about to have first driving lesson airlifted to hospital after crash
- Couple reveal plans to restore village pub to its former glory
- Future of Cumbrian care home still in doubt after damning report