Power cut blacks out homes and businesses in north Cumbria
Last updated at 15:17, Monday, 19 November 2012
Hundreds of homes and businesses were left without power in the Westlinton area.
Electricity North West confirmed that 766 customers suffered a power cut at about 11.30am.
Engineers were sent to the site of the failure and supplies to the majority of properties were restored by 2.30pm.
First published at 11:50, Monday, 19 November 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Work starts to redevelop Carlisle Airport (29 comments)
- Carlisle taxi drivers must pass spoken English test to get licence (9 comments)
- Carlisle council must cut £4.5m more from budget (21 comments)
- Free wifi network to launch in Carlisle city centre next week (14 comments)
- MPs press case to dual A69 road between Carlisle and Newcastle (31 comments)
- Man who scrapped Cumbrian on-street parking charges to quit (13 comments)