Police release CCTV image after assault in pub
Last updated at 08:33, Wednesday, 23 January 2013
Police believe a man from Carlisle may have information about an assault in Newcastle in which someone was punched in the face.
They released a CCTV image of the man they would like to speak to after a 22-year-old man was punched in the face at the Beehive, in High Bridge, on December 9.
The victim suffered swelling to his face.
Police said they would like to speak to the man as he may have information to help their investigation.
They believe he may be from the Carlisle area.
Anyone who recognises him is asked to contact Northumbria police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
First published at 08:32, Wednesday, 23 January 2013
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Carlisle auction of late TV celebrity's possessions
- Major flaws found in heating systems at homes in Cumbrian town
- Double the delight for singer Maddy Prior at Cumbria university graduation
- Farmer’s wind turbine plan rejected by Eden councillors
- Celtic Nation in turmoil as owner sells, manager quits (30 comments)
- The big interview: Carlisle United’s supporters’ trust (17 comments)
- Go-ahead for 825 new homes at Morton in Carlisle (4 comments)
- Primark targets site for Carlisle city centre store (85 comments)
- Carlisle can't cope with any more budget supermarkets - claim (41 comments)
- Barrister buys historic Cumbrian hall to restore for son, 10 (14 comments)