Passionate pleas to stop closure of Cumbrian care homes
County councillors were confronted by a spirited defence of a closure-threatened Aspatria care home by two of its supporters.
Have your say
- Tories would 'rip out and skip' parking meters if they take control of Cumbria (3 comments)
- Cumbria council's new £10m headquarters move step closer (28 comments)
- Yobs slaughter animals in sick allotment attack (38 comments)
- Carlisle can't cope with any more budget supermarkets - claim (41 comments)
- Our princely friend helps us to realise we are special