Kitchen designer Sue spots opportunity in the market
Published at 12:25, Monday, 05 November 2012
A KITCHEN designer has launched a new enterprise.
Sue Firth has opened Sueperior Doors at Kingmoor Park in Carlisle.
The firm specialises in revamping kitchens by installing a range of new doors, handles, worktops and backsplashes .
Sue has launched the business after 10 years of working in kitchen design. And she hopes to have found a gap in the market as people look to carry out home improvements, but more cost effectively.
“In these austere times it’s not everyone who can afford to rip out and replace a kitchen in its entirety and in the majority of cases it’s not necessary as the carcasses are perfectly fine it’s just the finishes that need replacing,” Sue said.
“Using our system you can easily completely overhaul your kitchen, or do it by bits and pieces.
“We can provide the whole measuring, design, painting and fitting service or we can provide you with the materials to do it yourself.”
Her showroom is open from 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 4pm on Saturdays.
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Have your say
- Primark and John Lewis most wanted shops for Carlisle (13 comments)
- Keith Curle named as new Carlisle United boss (39 comments)
- Carlisle council to invest millions of pounds outside Cumbria (8 comments)
- Tories would 'rip out and skip' parking meters if they take control of Cumbria (5 comments)
- Cumbria council's new £10m headquarters move step closer (29 comments)
In west Cumbria
- Carlisle girl banned from lessons until she changes hair colour (204 comments)
- Last-day Carlisle Utd match alert over Bob Marley theme fans (64 comments)
- Carlisle billboard blunder 'funny' claims Labour candidate (68 comments)
- Carlisle city centre bandstand set to be replaced (34 comments)
- Park and ride plan to ease parking problems at Carlisle hospital (25 comments)