Hidden link to Carlisle's rich Roman past revealed - or is it?
Another possible remnant of the Romans may have been uncovered in Carlisle.
Have your say
- Primark and John Lewis most wanted shops for Carlisle (4 comments)
- Keith Curle named as new Carlisle United boss (39 comments)
- Carlisle council to invest millions of pounds outside Cumbria (7 comments)
- Tories would 'rip out and skip' parking meters if they take control of Cumbria (4 comments)
- Cumbria council's new £10m headquarters move step closer (29 comments)
- Carlisle Railway Station named alongside nation's greats
- What’s in store as Paris comes to Carlisle at old Hoopers' site
- Carlisle boss: We will not be relegated (36 comments)
- Sausage roll eating osteopath now working in Carlisle rapped
- Cumbrian school with no pupils costs £8,000 a month to run (8 comments)
- New department store for Carlisle's empty Hoopers building (25 comments)
- Planning go-ahead for Cumbria council's new £10m HQ (34 comments)
- 'We're hidden in full view because we look like the guy next door' (16 comments)