Hidden link to Carlisle's rich Roman past revealed - or is it?
Another possible remnant of the Romans may have been uncovered in Carlisle.
Have your say
- Hopes of reviving Cumbria Day (3 comments)
- £4.8m Star of Caledonia artwork to be unveiled - in miniature (6 comments)
- Report urges Cumbria to seek stronger links with Scotland (14 comments)
- Don’t look here for fracking desolation, Lord Howell (2 comments)
- Carlisle car salesman told to move vehicles 'stored' on village field
- Campaigner who says sheep wreck Cumbrian fells faces farmers (5 comments)
- Speed limit lowered on Carlisle bypass 'rat runs' (41 comments)
- Carlisle gears up for house-building boom
- Carlisle woman punched man she was about to have sex with