Friends make seasonal splash to walk off the festive excesses
Published at 14:21, Friday, 28 December 2012
AFTER all the excesses of the festive season, there can be nothing better for you than a good walk.
COULD X-REF TO P3 AND P5 FROM HERE
And friends Christopher Willis and Cameron Bell led the way on a post-Christmas ramble near Carlisle.
The seven-year-olds from Kirkbride were among those who took part in the annual “walk off the Christmas pudding” event at Watchtree Nature Reserve.
They led an enthusiastic group of walkers around the site, with reserve chairman Frank Mawby highlighting points of interest along the way.
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Have your say
- Primark and John Lewis most wanted shops for Carlisle (4 comments)
- Keith Curle named as new Carlisle United boss (39 comments)
- Carlisle council to invest millions of pounds outside Cumbria (7 comments)
- Tories would 'rip out and skip' parking meters if they take control of Cumbria (4 comments)
- Cumbria council's new £10m headquarters move step closer (29 comments)
- Man arrested after serious Carlisle car crash
- New department store for Carlisle's empty Hoopers building (25 comments)
- Carlisle club once sold for £2m fails to reach auction reserve
- Record deal for Carlisle singer's X Factor group Only The Young
- Story writes-off £1.1m loan to Carlisle Utd (27 comments)