Friends make seasonal splash to walk off the festive excesses
Published at 14:21, Friday, 28 December 2012
AFTER all the excesses of the festive season, there can be nothing better for you than a good walk.
COULD X-REF TO P3 AND P5 FROM HERE
And friends Christopher Willis and Cameron Bell led the way on a post-Christmas ramble near Carlisle.
The seven-year-olds from Kirkbride were among those who took part in the annual “walk off the Christmas pudding” event at Watchtree Nature Reserve.
They led an enthusiastic group of walkers around the site, with reserve chairman Frank Mawby highlighting points of interest along the way.
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Have your say
In west Cumbria
- West House loses cafe contract at hospital (18 comments)
- Church closed and declared unsafe as parts of ceiling fall down
- Go-ahead to turn former police station into restaurant
- Death of two-year-old Cumbrian boy was accident, says coroner
- First theft in 25 years may mean tighter security at Cumbrian museum
- Couple reveal plans to restore village pub to its former glory
- Faith in the old ways of healing
- Carlisle Utd boss not surprised if Blues have to fend off bids for Jabo Ibehre
- Family's appeal for help to adapt house for disabled daughter
- Future of Cumbrian care home still in doubt after damning report