Friends make seasonal splash to walk off the festive excesses
Published at 14:21, Friday, 28 December 2012
AFTER all the excesses of the festive season, there can be nothing better for you than a good walk.
COULD X-REF TO P3 AND P5 FROM HERE
And friends Christopher Willis and Cameron Bell led the way on a post-Christmas ramble near Carlisle.
The seven-year-olds from Kirkbride were among those who took part in the annual “walk off the Christmas pudding” event at Watchtree Nature Reserve.
They led an enthusiastic group of walkers around the site, with reserve chairman Frank Mawby highlighting points of interest along the way.
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Have your say
- Hopes of reviving Cumbria Day (3 comments)
- £4.8m Star of Caledonia artwork to be unveiled - in miniature (6 comments)
- Report urges Cumbria to seek stronger links with Scotland (14 comments)
- Don’t look here for fracking desolation, Lord Howell (2 comments)
- Campaigner who says sheep wreck Cumbrian fells faces farmers (3 comments)
- Speed limit lowered on Carlisle bypass 'rat runs' (25 comments)
- Carlisle gears up for house-building boom
- Cumbrian Lord of the Manor titles for sale - for £5,500 each
- Carlisle car salesman told to move vehicles 'stored' on village field