Five reasons to take up online payments
Published at 11:27, Tuesday, 29 April 2014
John Nelmes, Big Cumbria team leader, shares his expertise in online payments, which could bring big benefits to your business.
1. ‘The cheque is in the post’ We have all heard that one. Late payers cripple small businesses, so why not make it easier for people to pay you by offering a range of electronic payment options?
2. So many websites to choose from, but are they genuine? Customers do not like putting all their personal details into websites when making a payment. Third party payment options such as PayPal give your customers peace of mind.
3. We are all in such a rush these days, we want it, and we want it now. What could be easier than a ‘pay now’ button on your website and a quick transaction?
4. Smart phones, iPads and tablets are zooming ahead when it comes to buying online. By using responsive design on your site, it ensures customers can easily see the ‘buy it now’ button and pay you quickly.
5. Many online payment options give you and your customers’ protection from fraud. If something should go wrong then you are both covered.
PayPal is by far the most popular online payment method. People recognise the brand and the majority of us already have PayPal accounts. However, shop around to see which method suits you.
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Have your say
- Primark and John Lewis most wanted shops for Carlisle (4 comments)
- Keith Curle named as new Carlisle United boss (39 comments)
- Carlisle council to invest millions of pounds outside Cumbria (7 comments)
- Tories would 'rip out and skip' parking meters if they take control of Cumbria (4 comments)
- Cumbria council's new £10m headquarters move step closer (29 comments)
- Man arrested after serious Carlisle car crash
- New department store for Carlisle's empty Hoopers building (26 comments)
- Carlisle club once sold for £2m fails to reach auction reserve
- Record deal for Carlisle singer's X Factor group Only The Young
- Story writes-off £1.1m loan to Carlisle Utd (32 comments)