Darren is new face at firm of surveyors
Published at 12:22, Monday, 05 November 2012
AN AWARD-WINNING dealmaker has joined a chartered surveying firm.
Darren Naylor has joined the commercial property department of Edwin Thompson, boosting their team in Carlisle.
He was named winner of the annual Estate Gazette dealmaker award, recognising the surveyor who has been involved in the most commercial property transactions within the North of England in the past year.
Mr Naylor has extensive experience across the region in both the private and public sectors. He was previously retained as a consultant on behalf of a variety of companies and organisations, including local authorities and a variety of high street retailers.
Originally founded in Keswick, from where it still operates, Edwin Thompson now has six offices across the north and employs about 100 staff.
Mr Naylor follows Edward Seymour who was appointed to the firm’s residential team in July.
He will be involved in a broad range of commercial property matters assisting clients with disposals and acquisitions of commercial properties, investment and development, landlord and tenant matters, property management as well as providing valuations.
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Have your say
In west Cumbria
- Vandals wreak havoc after breaking into school building
- Energy minister hints at cash for transport improvements in west Cumbria (2 comments)
- Councillors banned from talking to press for 'own protection' (5 comments)
- Prison term for banned driver who led Cumbria police on 25-mile chase
- West House loses cafe contract at hospital (19 comments)
- Driver's anger at parking charge - after buying ticket on Carlisle car park (24 comments)
- Girl, 17, about to have first driving lesson airlifted to hospital after crash
- £2.25m revamp of Carlisle industrial estate to start
- Backing for new crossing across Carlisle's Castle Way
- Couple reveal plans to restore village pub to its former glory