Darren is new face at firm of surveyors
Published at 12:22, Monday, 05 November 2012
AN AWARD-WINNING dealmaker has joined a chartered surveying firm.
Darren Naylor has joined the commercial property department of Edwin Thompson, boosting their team in Carlisle.
He was named winner of the annual Estate Gazette dealmaker award, recognising the surveyor who has been involved in the most commercial property transactions within the North of England in the past year.
Mr Naylor has extensive experience across the region in both the private and public sectors. He was previously retained as a consultant on behalf of a variety of companies and organisations, including local authorities and a variety of high street retailers.
Originally founded in Keswick, from where it still operates, Edwin Thompson now has six offices across the north and employs about 100 staff.
Mr Naylor follows Edward Seymour who was appointed to the firm’s residential team in July.
He will be involved in a broad range of commercial property matters assisting clients with disposals and acquisitions of commercial properties, investment and development, landlord and tenant matters, property management as well as providing valuations.
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Have your say
- Hopes of reviving Cumbria Day (3 comments)
- £4.8m Star of Caledonia artwork to be unveiled - in miniature (6 comments)
- Report urges Cumbria to seek stronger links with Scotland (14 comments)
- Don’t look here for fracking desolation, Lord Howell (2 comments)
- Campaigner who says sheep wreck Cumbrian fells faces farmers (3 comments)
- Carlisle car salesman told to move vehicles 'stored' on village field
- Carlisle woman punched man she was about to have sex with
- Carlisle gears up for house-building boom
- Speed limit lowered on Carlisle bypass 'rat runs' (25 comments)