Darren is new face at firm of surveyors
Published at 12:22, Monday, 05 November 2012
AN AWARD-WINNING dealmaker has joined a chartered surveying firm.
Darren Naylor has joined the commercial property department of Edwin Thompson, boosting their team in Carlisle.
He was named winner of the annual Estate Gazette dealmaker award, recognising the surveyor who has been involved in the most commercial property transactions within the North of England in the past year.
Mr Naylor has extensive experience across the region in both the private and public sectors. He was previously retained as a consultant on behalf of a variety of companies and organisations, including local authorities and a variety of high street retailers.
Originally founded in Keswick, from where it still operates, Edwin Thompson now has six offices across the north and employs about 100 staff.
Mr Naylor follows Edward Seymour who was appointed to the firm’s residential team in July.
He will be involved in a broad range of commercial property matters assisting clients with disposals and acquisitions of commercial properties, investment and development, landlord and tenant matters, property management as well as providing valuations.
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Have your say
- BMX teens doing stunts on roof of Cumbrian school (1 comment)
- Your pond life is no match to majesty of our lakes (2 comments)
- Carlisle 'bypass' cutting congestion through city (17 comments)
- Luxury apartments plan in Cumbrian village (3 comments)
- Quarter of small Cumbrian businesses optimistic (2 comments)
In west Cumbria
- Boss of Cumbrian takeaway admits breaking immigration law
- Cumbrian rapist sentenced to 12 years in prison
- Anger as new homes approved despite 300 objections (42 comments)
- Public inquiry into plans for west Cumbria nuclear waste dump (12 comments)
- Athletics coach killed himself after child sex arrest
- Top doctor blasts his ‘frightening’ stay at Carlisle's Cumberland Infirmary
- North Cumbria farmers frustrated over bridge closure
- Carlisle school ‘still one of best’ despite Ofsted blow, claims head
- Carlisle city centre clothes shop closing down (33 comments)
- Carlisle bar to close for £500,000 facelift
- Ex-Liverpool wide-man signs for Carlisle Utd (25 comments)
- Carlisle council leader Joe Hendry has died (40 comments)
- Carlisle Utd back in Lee Miller talks (23 comments)
- Carlisle College gets planning go-ahead for £5.3m arts and media centre (6 comments)
- Parking free-for-all after yellow lines blunder (21 comments)