Carlisle man entered area he was banned from
Last updated at 16:23, Friday, 23 March 2012
A man has admitted breaching an anti-social behaviour order (asbo) after he was caught cycling in an area he was banned from.
Jordan Gray, 20, of Spencer Street, Carlisle, was caught cycling by police on Hart Street and Broad Street in the city on March 10. His asbo, imposed in April 2010, does end until April 14 this year.
Gray said it was a “genuine mistake” and thought the order had finished.
He told magistrates: "I’d stayed out of the area for two years and genuinely thought the order was over.”
Gray was fined £67 plus £15 victim surcharge and £85 costs.
First published at 14:05, Friday, 23 March 2012
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Have your say
In west Cumbria
- Carlisle Utd's Project Blue Yonder stadium plan making little progress (14 comments)
- Row brewing over plans for 50 new homes in Wetheral (2 comments)
- Plans for 189 new homes in Carlisle get go-ahead (14 comments)
- Huge solar park set to get go-ahead in north Cumbria (2 comments)
- Family history page (75 comments)