New shop for ‘young at heart’ fashions
Published at 19:43, Thursday, 24 April 2008
A CLOTHES shop is set to open next week in Workington’s Dunmail Park shopping centre.
Store 21, which brands itself as “young at heart, stylish and confident” and “fashionably affordable”, may be open as early as Thursday.
Donald Dixon, managing director of Dunmail Park, said: “We had three companies wanting to use the shop space and we thought Store 21 was the most appropriate for the site.
“They are opening seven new stores and our site was top of their list.
“We hope that we will get a lot of trade from tourists who come to the area to visit the Lake District.”
Store 21 has 25 stores throughout Britain but there are only three in northern England and none in Cumbria.
The shop will open on the site previously occupied by clothing store Select.
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
- Carlisle's Civic Centre could be knocked down (77 comments)
- The big interview: Carlisle United’s supporters’ trust (17 comments)
- Go-ahead for 825 new homes at Morton in Carlisle (4 comments)
- Primark targets site for Carlisle city centre store (85 comments)
- Unitary authority for Cumbria plan back on table (17 comments)