Man found dead at Cumbrian camp site named
Last updated at 09:23, Thursday, 15 March 2012
A man who died at a north Cumbrian camp site has been named.
Christopher Bainbridge, aged 45, of Darlington, was found dead in a wooden camping pod at The Quiet Site Caravan Park in Watermillock, Penrith, on Monday afternoon.
His wife Jane, 42, was also found in the pod and was taken to the Cumberland Infirmary, Carlisle, where she remains in a serious condition.
Early indications suggest they had been poisoned by carbon monoxide.
Police say they are in the early stages of an investigation.
A post mortem is being held today and a file will be prepared for the coroner.
First published at 12:30, Wednesday, 14 March 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Story writes-off £1.1m loan to Carlisle Utd (24 comments)
- Carlisle club once sold for £2m fails to reach auction reserve
- Police confirm body found during search was missing pensioner
- Edinburgh Woollen Mill boss loses fight to clear his name
- Carlisle pensioner charged with child and animal pornography offences
- Man arrested after serious Carlisle car crash
- New department store for Carlisle's empty Hoopers building (25 comments)
- Record deal for Carlisle singer's X Factor group Only The Young
- Carlisle Utd legend’s heartbreak at daughter’s mystery death
- What’s in store as Paris comes to Carlisle at old Hoopers' site