Work For Us
From newspapers to magazines, radio to internet, event planning to market research, not forgetting contract print, the CN Group is a vibrant, award-winning business.
We’re a well-established family owned group operating at the heart of our communities in Cumbria, Dumfries & Galloway, Tynedale, Lancashire, the Midlands and Northern Ireland.
We care passionately about our people and the jobs that they do and we know people can achieve their full potential when they enjoy their work.
At CN we offer a high-energy environment, a great family atmosphere and a flexible approach to work/life balance. We think that growth, success and fun go hand in hand.
We’re large enough to give you room to develop but small enough to make you welcome.
Find out more...Visit our careers site
- Cumbrian mum to run Edinburgh Marathon for heart unit
- £500,000 cycling track planned for Carlisle community campus
- Britain's Got Talent star Emma Jones inspired by SuBo
- Teen wins Royal Television Society award for film about 'gran she never knew'
- Theft-hit Carlisle church forced to close its doors (5 comments)
- Jobs under threat at Willmott Dixon (4 comments)
- Primark and John Lewis most wanted shops for Carlisle (13 comments)
- Thousands backing campaign to make Cumbria Scottish (143 comments)
- Conservative Stevenson retains Carlisle (107 comments)
- Carlisle Utd in further talks with "billionaire"
- Stagecoach making changes to bus routes across Carlisle (36 comments)
- Action to tackle starling problem in Carlisle city centre (26 comments)