TWO headteachers are warning parents to remain vigilant after a nine-year-old boy was grabbed by a stranger outside a primary school.
- Masked raiders abandoned stolen jewellery in Carlisle
- Prolific Carlisle criminal jailed for eight months
- Admin blunder costs Carlisle City Council £20,000
- Hundreds of Cumbrian NHS workers attacked
- Man who scrapped Cumbrian on-street parking charges to quit (13 comments)
- Cumbrian couple charged £100 for bad TripAdvisor review (37 comments)
ANTI-HUNT campaigners in Cumbria want the legislation that outlawed hunting with dogs made tougher.