Cumbria police have investigated at least five allegations in three months of parents leaving their children home alone.
- Trial jury told Carlisle office raid was an ‘inside job’
- Passenger services may start from Carlisle Airport next April
- Tributes paid to Cumbrian man who died in house fire
- Big-name shopping firms eyeing move into Carlisle
- Dirty mops blamed for spread of sickness bug at hospitals
- Police make arrest in sneeze slap attacks investigation
- Park and ride plan to ease parking problems at Carlisle hospital (23 comments)