Five arrests after drugs raids in Carlisle
Published at 12:18, Monday, 28 January 2013
Five people were arrested after drugs raids at two homes in Carlisle.
Police raided homes on Borland Avenue and Botcherby Avenue on Friday night and recovered “a quantity of amphetamine”.
A 43-year-old man and a woman, 38, were arrested from the Borland Avenue address.
A man and a woman, both 18, and a 24-year-old man were arrested from the Botcherby Avenue address.
They were all arrested on suspicion of possessing class B drugs with intent to supply and have been bailed until a later date.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Celtic Nation in turmoil as owner sells, manager quits (25 comments)
- Carlisle auction of late TV celebrity's possessions
- Double the delight for singer Maddy Prior at Cumbria university graduation
- Farmer’s wind turbine plan rejected by Eden councillors
- Major flaws found in heating systems at homes in Cumbrian town
- The big interview: Carlisle United’s supporters’ trust (17 comments)
- Go-ahead for 825 new homes at Morton in Carlisle (4 comments)
- Primark targets site for Carlisle city centre store (85 comments)
- Carlisle can't cope with any more budget supermarkets - claim (41 comments)
- Barrister buys historic Cumbrian hall to restore for son, 10 (14 comments)