Wedding is watched by 33 million
Published at 21:06, Wednesday, 30 December 2009
A VIDEO of a bride and groom dancing down the aisle on their wedding day is the third most watched clip on the website YouTube in 2009.
The clip JK Wedding Entrance Dance has been watched by more than 33 million views and is a five-minute film showing a bride and groom and their entourage in a dance routine as they make their way up the church aisle at their wedding.
Kevin Heinz and Jill Peterson’s ceremony in St Paul, Minnesota in America features the whole wedding party, including bridesmaids, groomsmen and ushers as they boogie down the aisle to Forever by Chris Brown.
The groom somersaults and the bride makes an appearance at the end and dances down to meet the groom to walk to the altar.
The rendition of I Dreamed a Dream by Britain’s Got Talent runner-up Susan Boyle was the most watched clip, with more than 120 million viewers across the world.
This gained more than three times the number of hits than the second most watched clip, which was David After Dentist, featuring a disorientated young boy after receiving dental treatment and attracted 37 million viewers.
To watch JK Wedding Entrance Dance visit www.youtube.com.
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
- Cumbrian ex-soldier accused of gun-running to stand trial in India
- Carlisle's city centre BHS store to close (37 comments)
- Billionaire owner aiming to turn Cumbrian brewer into global brand
- Perfect weather for 'fabulous' Penrith Show - secretary
- Cumbrian TV star Helen Skelton and family moving to France
- Carlisle Utd's Project Blue Yonder stadium plan making little progress (14 comments)
- Row brewing over plans for 50 new homes in Wetheral (2 comments)
- Plans for 189 new homes in Carlisle get go-ahead (14 comments)
- Huge solar park set to get go-ahead in north Cumbria (2 comments)
- Family history page (75 comments)