Wedding is watched by 33 million
Published at 21:06, Wednesday, 30 December 2009
A VIDEO of a bride and groom dancing down the aisle on their wedding day is the third most watched clip on the website YouTube in 2009.
The clip JK Wedding Entrance Dance has been watched by more than 33 million views and is a five-minute film showing a bride and groom and their entourage in a dance routine as they make their way up the church aisle at their wedding.
Kevin Heinz and Jill Peterson’s ceremony in St Paul, Minnesota in America features the whole wedding party, including bridesmaids, groomsmen and ushers as they boogie down the aisle to Forever by Chris Brown.
The groom somersaults and the bride makes an appearance at the end and dances down to meet the groom to walk to the altar.
The rendition of I Dreamed a Dream by Britain’s Got Talent runner-up Susan Boyle was the most watched clip, with more than 120 million viewers across the world.
This gained more than three times the number of hits than the second most watched clip, which was David After Dentist, featuring a disorientated young boy after receiving dental treatment and attracted 37 million viewers.
To watch JK Wedding Entrance Dance visit www.youtube.com.
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Have your say
- Carlisle council to invest millions of pounds outside Cumbria (7 comments)
- Tories would 'rip out and skip' parking meters if they take control of Cumbria (3 comments)
- Cumbria council's new £10m headquarters move step closer (28 comments)
- Yobs slaughter animals in sick allotment attack (38 comments)
- Carlisle can't cope with any more budget supermarkets - claim (41 comments)
- New Story Homes estate would leave us hemmed in, claim Carlisle residents
- Deep clean to spruce up Carlisle city centre streets (14 comments)
- Carlisle city centre to get free wifi (26 comments)
- Carlisle Utd should offer manager job to McDonald (14 comments)
- Carr's Table Water biscuits lose Royal stamp of approval (16 comments)