As life expectancy increases and the age at which we can expect to retire rises, many people are now considering a change of career in mid-life.
There were a lot of developments to try and keep up to speed with on Budget day on July 8.
I have been officially appointed as ‘T’Ole Lass‘ for purposes of this column as I am deemed to be qualified to write about issues affecting the ‘more experienced‘ end of the business population.
With the holiday season about to get into full swing, many of us are looking forward to a couple of weeks away in the sun to relax and unwind.
- Cumbrian ex-soldier accused of gun-running to stand trial in India
- Carlisle's city centre BHS store to close (37 comments)
- Billionaire owner aiming to turn Cumbrian brewer into global brand
- Cumbrian TV star Helen Skelton and family moving to France
- Perfect weather for 'fabulous' Penrith Show - secretary