As life expectancy increases and the age at which we can expect to retire rises, many people are now considering a change of career in mid-life.
There were a lot of developments to try and keep up to speed with on Budget day on July 8.
I have been officially appointed as ‘T’Ole Lass‘ for purposes of this column as I am deemed to be qualified to write about issues affecting the ‘more experienced‘ end of the business population.
With the holiday season about to get into full swing, many of us are looking forward to a couple of weeks away in the sun to relax and unwind.
- Meppen-Walter must work hard for his place in Carlisle Utd team - Curle
- Former Carlisle takeaway boss in £116,000 tax fraud
- Driver's anger at parking charge - after buying ticket on Carlisle car park (21 comments)
- Future of Cumbrian care home still in doubt after damning report
- Couple reveal plans to restore village pub to its former glory