Security advice and car parking details for Bryan Adams gig in Carlisle
Organisers have issued security advice ahead of Saturday's Bryan Adams show in Carlisle's Bitts Park.
Enhanced security - including armed police on patrol - will be in place.
Concert-goers should allow extra time for their journey and to get through entry points, say LCC Live.
- All bags will be checked on entry for containers or any object that may be deemed dangerous. If you need to take a bag it must not be any bigger than A4 in size
- All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult over 18. No more than three children per adult
- Gates open at 6pm and no queuing will be allowed before 3pm. Anyone doing so will be asked to move off site.
In addition, says LCC, fans should:
- keep their ticket with them at all times. It will be used as entry to the event. Once entry has been gained, no pass outs will be issued
- not bring umbrellas
- not smoke
- not bring any form of folding chair
Handheld cameras and smart phones are permitted at the show but professional cameras, audio and visual equipment is not.
Bars and refreshments will be available within the concert site. Outside food and drinks are not permitted, other than one unopened plastic bottle of water under 500ml.
People with specific dietary needs, such as for diabetes, should present a note to the senior stewards at the event entrance.
There is no park and ride available but these city council car parks can be used: The Sands Centre, Swifts Bank, Civic Centre, Viaduct, Caldew Riverside, West Walls and Lowther Street. Normal parking charges apply.
Castle car park (formerly known as Devonshire Walk car park) is open for coach parking only. Limited parking - on a first come, first served basis - for Blue Badge holders will be available at Bitts Park car park.
Bryan Adams is due on stage at about 8pm, following support act Michael Bernard Fitzgerald (6.45pm).
As part of the staging and site set-up, the parking area on the Sheepmount Road is not available until 8am on Wednesday, July 19.
Bitts Park play area will remain open as normal, as will the tennis courts and Urban Adventure.