Cumbrian health trust seeks new boss
Last updated at 12:09, Wednesday, 16 January 2013
A job advert has been published nationally as the hunt begins for the new boss of a Cumbrian health trust.
Stephen Dalton stepped down from his role as chief executive of the Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust at the end of November, to take on the same role within the Mental Health Network.
Advertised on a national jobs site, the role advertises itself as being in a “stunning location” with an “attractive salary”.
The description insists that the trust is highly successful and focused on achieving the best for Cumbria.
“We are looking for a dynamic individual who can deliver integrated care and successfully manage change to ensure we provide the best possible healthcare,” it says. “You will... provide focus, ambition, and vision in leading the trust.”
The closing date for applications is February 15, with final interviews currently scheduled for week commencing March 18.
First published at 11:54, Wednesday, 16 January 2013
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Carlisle man harassed ex-partner within days of leaving prison
- How long until Cumbria gets 4G or even decent 3G coverage?
- Story Homes pledges to fund village school if new Carlisle estate approved (4 comments)
- Carlisle man refused benefits - for the sake of £3 NI shortfall
- Carlisle bodybuilder strikes pose on Geordie Shore TV show
- Warning as 1,800 council jobs hang in the balance (83 comments)
- 40 new jobs on cards as KFC plans Carlisle drive-through (4 comments)
- 'Parking charges will ruin a lot of people’s livelihoods,’ says Carlisle trader (38 comments)
- Work to start 'within weeks' on new supermarket in Carlisle (22 comments)
- Anger over plan to charge £20 to park outside your home in Cumbria (69 comments)