Cumbrian health trust seeks new boss
Last updated at 12:09, Wednesday, 16 January 2013
A job advert has been published nationally as the hunt begins for the new boss of a Cumbrian health trust.
Stephen Dalton stepped down from his role as chief executive of the Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust at the end of November, to take on the same role within the Mental Health Network.
Advertised on a national jobs site, the role advertises itself as being in a “stunning location” with an “attractive salary”.
The description insists that the trust is highly successful and focused on achieving the best for Cumbria.
“We are looking for a dynamic individual who can deliver integrated care and successfully manage change to ensure we provide the best possible healthcare,” it says. “You will... provide focus, ambition, and vision in leading the trust.”
The closing date for applications is February 15, with final interviews currently scheduled for week commencing March 18.
First published at 11:54, Wednesday, 16 January 2013
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Cumbrian ex-soldier accused of gun-running to stand trial in India
- The fight’s not over despite eviction, vows ranch row man
- Billionaire owner aiming to turn Cumbrian brewer into global brand
- Campaign launched to save Cumbrian town's last bank
- Carlisle Utd new recruit aiming to make up for lost time
- Row brewing over plans for 50 new homes in Wetheral (3 comments)