Cumbria police probe man's death near path
Last updated at 15:15, Monday, 05 November 2012
A man has been found dead near a footpath in west Cumbria.
Police were alerted after the body of Gary Murphy, aged 29, was discovered at the back of The Crescent, Cleator Moor, at 7am today.
An ambulance attended but Mr Murphy, of the Hawthorns, Cleator Moor, was pronounced dead at the scene.
There are no suspicious circumstances. The coroner has been informed.
First published at 12:14, Monday, 05 November 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Carlisle girl banned from lessons until she changes hair colour (204 comments)
- Last-day Carlisle Utd match alert over Bob Marley theme fans (61 comments)
- Carlisle billboard blunder 'funny' claims Labour candidate (68 comments)
- Carlisle city centre bandstand set to be replaced (34 comments)
- Park and ride plan to ease parking problems at Carlisle hospital (25 comments)