Cumbria police probe man's death near path
Last updated at 15:15, Monday, 05 November 2012
A man has been found dead near a footpath in west Cumbria.
Police were alerted after the body of Gary Murphy, aged 29, was discovered at the back of The Crescent, Cleator Moor, at 7am today.
An ambulance attended but Mr Murphy, of the Hawthorns, Cleator Moor, was pronounced dead at the scene.
There are no suspicious circumstances. The coroner has been informed.
First published at 12:14, Monday, 05 November 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Meppen-Walter must work hard for his place in Carlisle Utd team - Curle
- Former Carlisle takeaway boss in £116,000 tax fraud
- Driver's anger at parking charge - after buying ticket on Carlisle car park (21 comments)
- Future of Cumbrian care home still in doubt after damning report
- Couple reveal plans to restore village pub to its former glory