Cumbria police probe man's death near path
Last updated at 15:15, Monday, 05 November 2012
A man has been found dead near a footpath in west Cumbria.
Police were alerted after the body of Gary Murphy, aged 29, was discovered at the back of The Crescent, Cleator Moor, at 7am today.
An ambulance attended but Mr Murphy, of the Hawthorns, Cleator Moor, was pronounced dead at the scene.
There are no suspicious circumstances. The coroner has been informed.
First published at 12:14, Monday, 05 November 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Carlisle taxi drivers must pass spoken English test to get licence (9 comments)
- Carlisle council must cut £4.5m more from budget (21 comments)
- Free wifi network to launch in Carlisle city centre next week (14 comments)
- MPs press case to dual A69 road between Carlisle and Newcastle (31 comments)
- Planning go-ahead for Cumbria council's new £10m HQ (32 comments)