Chris Chantler signs new deal at Carlisle United
Published at 14:27, Friday, 22 February 2013
Injured left-back Chris Chantler today signed a new one-year contract with Carlisle United.
The 22-year-old, whose ankle injury has ruled him out for the season, agreed the new terms at Brunton Park today.
The deal will see Chantler stay at Brunton Park until the summer of 2014.
The former Manchester City man made 31 appearances this season before an operation on his left ankle ended his campaign prematurely.
See tomorrow's News & Star for reaction to Chantler's new deal.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Story Homes pledges to fund village school if new Carlisle estate approved (15 comments)
- Brave Cumbrian woman plans her bucket list
- Cumbrian graduate is making some NOISE in House of Commons
- Director wants help to film horror movie in north Cumbria
- Carlisle man refused benefits - for the sake of £3 NI shortfall
- Warning as 1,800 council jobs hang in the balance (83 comments)
- 40 new jobs on cards as KFC plans Carlisle drive-through (4 comments)
- 'Parking charges will ruin a lot of people’s livelihoods,’ says Carlisle trader (38 comments)
- Work to start 'within weeks' on new supermarket in Carlisle (22 comments)
- Anger over plan to charge £20 to park outside your home in Cumbria (69 comments)