Chris Chantler signs new deal at Carlisle United
Published at 14:27, Friday, 22 February 2013
Injured left-back Chris Chantler today signed a new one-year contract with Carlisle United.
The 22-year-old, whose ankle injury has ruled him out for the season, agreed the new terms at Brunton Park today.
The deal will see Chantler stay at Brunton Park until the summer of 2014.
The former Manchester City man made 31 appearances this season before an operation on his left ankle ended his campaign prematurely.
See tomorrow's News & Star for reaction to Chantler's new deal.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Thousands backing campaign to make Cumbria Scottish (140 comments)
- Conservative Stevenson retains Carlisle (107 comments)
- Carlisle Utd in further talks with "billionaire"
- Stagecoach making changes to bus routes across Carlisle (36 comments)
- Action to tackle starling problem in Carlisle city centre (26 comments)