Chris Chantler signs new deal at Carlisle United
Published at 14:27, Friday, 22 February 2013
Injured left-back Chris Chantler today signed a new one-year contract with Carlisle United.
The 22-year-old, whose ankle injury has ruled him out for the season, agreed the new terms at Brunton Park today.
The deal will see Chantler stay at Brunton Park until the summer of 2014.
The former Manchester City man made 31 appearances this season before an operation on his left ankle ended his campaign prematurely.
See tomorrow's News & Star for reaction to Chantler's new deal.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- New Story Homes estate would leave us hemmed in, claim Carlisle residents
- Deep clean to spruce up Carlisle city centre streets (14 comments)
- Carlisle city centre to get free wifi (26 comments)
- Carlisle Utd should offer manager job to McDonald (14 comments)
- Carr's Table Water biscuits lose Royal stamp of approval (16 comments)