Chris Chantler signs new deal at Carlisle United
Published at 14:27, Friday, 22 February 2013
Injured left-back Chris Chantler today signed a new one-year contract with Carlisle United.
The 22-year-old, whose ankle injury has ruled him out for the season, agreed the new terms at Brunton Park today.
The deal will see Chantler stay at Brunton Park until the summer of 2014.
The former Manchester City man made 31 appearances this season before an operation on his left ankle ended his campaign prematurely.
See tomorrow's News & Star for reaction to Chantler's new deal.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Cumbrian ex-soldier accused of gun-running to stand trial in India
- Carlisle's city centre BHS store to close (37 comments)
- Billionaire owner aiming to turn Cumbrian brewer into global brand
- Cumbrian TV star Helen Skelton and family moving to France
- Perfect weather for 'fabulous' Penrith Show - secretary