Carlisle United goalkeeper signs new contract
Last updated at 15:10, Friday, 14 December 2012
Carlisle goalkeeper Mark Gillespie has signed a new contract with United which will keep him at Brunton Park until the summer of 2015.
The 20-year-old was already contracted until 2014 but his 13 first-team appearances this season have convinced the club to hand him fresh terms.
“We think he is going to get better and better,” said Abbott.
First published at 11:50, Wednesday, 12 December 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Warning as 1,800 council jobs hang in the balance (83 comments)
- 40 new jobs on cards as KFC plans Carlisle drive-through (4 comments)
- 'Parking charges will ruin a lot of people’s livelihoods,’ says Carlisle trader (38 comments)
- Work to start 'within weeks' on new supermarket in Carlisle (22 comments)
- Anger over plan to charge £20 to park outside your home in Cumbria (69 comments)