Carlisle United goalkeeper signs new contract
Last updated at 15:10, Friday, 14 December 2012
Carlisle goalkeeper Mark Gillespie has signed a new contract with United which will keep him at Brunton Park until the summer of 2015.
The 20-year-old was already contracted until 2014 but his 13 first-team appearances this season have convinced the club to hand him fresh terms.
“We think he is going to get better and better,” said Abbott.
First published at 11:50, Wednesday, 12 December 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Carlisle auctioneer to present BBC's Bargain Hunt
- Carlisle shop for sale with warning not to tell staff (18 comments)
- Double blow as historic Carlisle pub and club close (14 comments)
- Dozens of operations cancelled at Carlisle hospital (15 comments)
- 'Knighton' in Twitter claims over Carlisle Utd (12 comments)
- Primark and John Lewis most wanted shops for Carlisle (8 comments)
- Cumbrian bakery lands huge cake deal with Costa Coffee chain (11 comments)
- Tories would 'rip out and skip' parking meters if they take control of Cumbria (5 comments)
- Carlisle artist gets job to design AC/DC album motif on guitarist's coffin (2 comments)
- Carlisle Utd on the brink of 'exciting' new investment (26 comments)