Carlisle United goalkeeper signs new contract
Last updated at 15:10, Friday, 14 December 2012
Carlisle goalkeeper Mark Gillespie has signed a new contract with United which will keep him at Brunton Park until the summer of 2015.
The 20-year-old was already contracted until 2014 but his 13 first-team appearances this season have convinced the club to hand him fresh terms.
“We think he is going to get better and better,” said Abbott.
First published at 11:50, Wednesday, 12 December 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Carlisle taxi drivers must pass spoken English test to get licence (9 comments)
- Carlisle council must cut £4.5m more from budget (21 comments)
- Free wifi network to launch in Carlisle city centre next week (14 comments)
- MPs press case to dual A69 road between Carlisle and Newcastle (31 comments)
- Planning go-ahead for Cumbria council's new £10m HQ (32 comments)