Carlisle chip shop up for sale after 21 years
Published at 12:16, Monday, 28 January 2013
A long-established Carlisle chippy has been put up for sale after 21 years.
The owners of Holme Fryer, in Denton Holme, are looking to either lease or sell the business as they approach retirement.
Steve Rogerson, 69, said that his daughter had been helping out for a few years but the time has come to call it a day.
He said: “Even now I am down there most days but I don’t work in the shop as much.
“Denton Holme is not a place where you get passing trade so it is all regular customers.
“I don’t think a lot of people realise that I am looking to lease it yet but word will spread.”
For further information contact Steve on 07979898211.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Jobs under threat at Willmott Dixon (4 comments)
- Primark and John Lewis most wanted shops for Carlisle (14 comments)
- Thousands backing campaign to make Cumbria Scottish (147 comments)
- Conservative Stevenson retains Carlisle (107 comments)
- Carlisle Utd in further talks with "billionaire"
- Stagecoach making changes to bus routes across Carlisle (36 comments)
- Action to tackle starling problem in Carlisle city centre (26 comments)