Carlisle chip shop up for sale after 21 years
Published at 12:16, Monday, 28 January 2013
A long-established Carlisle chippy has been put up for sale after 21 years.
The owners of Holme Fryer, in Denton Holme, are looking to either lease or sell the business as they approach retirement.
Steve Rogerson, 69, said that his daughter had been helping out for a few years but the time has come to call it a day.
He said: “Even now I am down there most days but I don’t work in the shop as much.
“Denton Holme is not a place where you get passing trade so it is all regular customers.
“I don’t think a lot of people realise that I am looking to lease it yet but word will spread.”
For further information contact Steve on 07979898211.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Carlisle council to invest millions of pounds outside Cumbria (7 comments)
- Cumbrian nuclear flights claim is ‘scaremongering’ (19 comments)
- Carlisle's former Hoopers store can become restaurants-cafes (39 comments)
- Residents want solution to backed-up traffic on Carlisle road (34 comments)
- Story plans another 310 homes on edge of Carlisle (52 comments)