Surveyor joins Wigton-based North Associates
Published at 08:39, Wednesday, 20 August 2014
Chartered surveyor Neil Macgregor has joined North Associates, the Wigton-based land and property specialist.
Mr Macgregor, 48, lives in Dumfries and will work across Cumbria and southern Scotland.
He said: “Maximising the value of property assets can be a challenging process. It takes tenacity, attention to detail and a proactive attitude to deliver positive outcomes.
“North Associates' integrated end-to-end service simplifies the process for clients and this – coupled with their energy, enthusiasm and results-driven approach – attracted me to join the company.
“I am looking forward to helping our clients make the best of their assets as the economic situation improves.”
Mr Macgregor has been a freelance consultant for the last two years but before that was a development manager with Bloc, a national development company based in Mayfair, London.
He has experience in the commercial, retail, office, leisure and agricultural sectors. Previous roles include running a specialist property regeneration company and unlocking complex and difficult sites for development.
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Have your say
- Carlisle council to invest millions of pounds outside Cumbria (7 comments)
- Tories would 'rip out and skip' parking meters if they take control of Cumbria (3 comments)
- Cumbria council's new £10m headquarters move step closer (28 comments)
- Yobs slaughter animals in sick allotment attack (38 comments)
- Carlisle can't cope with any more budget supermarkets - claim (41 comments)
- New Story Homes estate would leave us hemmed in, claim Carlisle residents
- Deep clean to spruce up Carlisle city centre streets (14 comments)
- Carlisle city centre to get free wifi (26 comments)
- Carlisle Utd should offer manager job to McDonald (14 comments)
- Carr's Table Water biscuits lose Royal stamp of approval (16 comments)