New practice manager for H&H Land and Property
Published at 09:07, Monday, 02 June 2014
H&H Land and Property has appointed Margaret Clayton as practice manager at its offices in Carlisle and Durham.
Mrs Clayton, 56, of Workington, joins from Britain’s Energy Coast where she was portfolio manager.
She has also worked as a programme office manager for West Lakes Renaissance and is managing director of her own business, Cumbria Executive Assistant Ltd.
She said: “I am delighted to join one of the most progressive rural surveying companies in the north of England.
“I know how important it is to ensure that background business management tasks are well organised and adhered to. This provides a service second to none to the client.”
As well as running the offices, she will oversee the accounting requirements of clients and work with the directors and group marketing manager to promote the business.
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Have your say
- Keith Curle named as new Carlisle United boss (39 comments)
- Carlisle council to invest millions of pounds outside Cumbria (7 comments)
- Tories would 'rip out and skip' parking meters if they take control of Cumbria (4 comments)
- Cumbria council's new £10m headquarters move step closer (29 comments)
- Carlisle can't cope with any more budget supermarkets - claim (41 comments)
- Carlisle taxi drivers must pass spoken English test to get licence (8 comments)
- Carlisle council must cut £4.5m more from budget (21 comments)
- Free wifi network to launch in Carlisle city centre next week (14 comments)
- MPs press case to dual A69 road between Carlisle and Newcastle (30 comments)
- Man who scrapped Cumbrian on-street parking charges to quit (13 comments)