New practice manager for H&H Land and Property
Published at 09:07, Monday, 02 June 2014
H&H Land and Property has appointed Margaret Clayton as practice manager at its offices in Carlisle and Durham.
Mrs Clayton, 56, of Workington, joins from Britain’s Energy Coast where she was portfolio manager.
She has also worked as a programme office manager for West Lakes Renaissance and is managing director of her own business, Cumbria Executive Assistant Ltd.
She said: “I am delighted to join one of the most progressive rural surveying companies in the north of England.
“I know how important it is to ensure that background business management tasks are well organised and adhered to. This provides a service second to none to the client.”
As well as running the offices, she will oversee the accounting requirements of clients and work with the directors and group marketing manager to promote the business.
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Have your say
- Pub of year prize for Cumbrian landlord after just two years at helm (3 comments)
- Paediatrician and world record speed-walker dies suddenly at 47
- Father died trying to rescue daughter from river
- Still more to come as nine join Carlisle United
- Cumbrian donors help to unlock door to our ancestors’ bloodlines