New practice manager for H&H Land and Property
Published at 09:07, Monday, 02 June 2014
H&H Land and Property has appointed Margaret Clayton as practice manager at its offices in Carlisle and Durham.
Mrs Clayton, 56, of Workington, joins from Britain’s Energy Coast where she was portfolio manager.
She has also worked as a programme office manager for West Lakes Renaissance and is managing director of her own business, Cumbria Executive Assistant Ltd.
She said: “I am delighted to join one of the most progressive rural surveying companies in the north of England.
“I know how important it is to ensure that background business management tasks are well organised and adhered to. This provides a service second to none to the client.”
As well as running the offices, she will oversee the accounting requirements of clients and work with the directors and group marketing manager to promote the business.
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Have your say
- Keith Curle named as new Carlisle United boss (39 comments)
- Carlisle council to invest millions of pounds outside Cumbria (7 comments)
- Tories would 'rip out and skip' parking meters if they take control of Cumbria (4 comments)
- Cumbria council's new £10m headquarters move step closer (28 comments)
- Carlisle can't cope with any more budget supermarkets - claim (41 comments)
- Warning as 1,800 council jobs hang in the balance (66 comments)
- 40 new jobs on cards as KFC plans Carlisle drive-through (3 comments)
- 'Parking charges will ruin a lot of people’s livelihoods,’ says Carlisle trader (38 comments)
- Work to start 'within weeks' on new supermarket in Carlisle (22 comments)
- Anger over plan to charge £20 to park outside your home in Cumbria (69 comments)