New face at Cumberland Building Society
Last updated at 16:49, Tuesday, 19 February 2013
The Cumberland Building Society has appointed David Winton as an additional assistant general manager.
Mr Winton, 50, has previously been employed by Lloyds Banking Group where he held senior executive roles for 15 years.
Latterly, he has been an independent consultant working principally in the financial-services industry with an expertise in share registration.
In total, he has 25 years’ experience in financial services and banking. In his new role he is responsible for the Cumberland’s marketing department.
John Leveson, deputy chief executive, said: “We are delighted to welcome David to our executive team. His management experience and knowledge of the financial industry will be a real asset.”
First published at 16:46, Tuesday, 19 February 2013
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Have your say
- BMX teens doing stunts on roof of Cumbrian school (1 comment)
- Your pond life is no match to majesty of our lakes (2 comments)
- Carlisle 'bypass' cutting congestion through city (17 comments)
- Luxury apartments plan in Cumbrian village (3 comments)
- Quarter of small Cumbrian businesses optimistic (2 comments)
- Top doctor blasts his ‘frightening’ stay at Carlisle's Cumberland Infirmary
- Carlisle school ‘still one of best’ despite Ofsted blow, claims head
- North Cumbria farmers frustrated over bridge closure
- Carlisle city centre clothes shop closing down (32 comments)
- Carlisle bar to close for £500,000 facelift
- Ex-Liverpool wide-man signs for Carlisle Utd (25 comments)
- Carlisle council leader Joe Hendry has died (40 comments)
- Carlisle Utd back in Lee Miller talks (23 comments)
- Carlisle College gets planning go-ahead for £5.3m arts and media centre (6 comments)
- Parking free-for-all after yellow lines blunder (21 comments)