National award for boss of Cumbrian chartered accountants
Last updated at 14:12, Friday, 23 November 2012
Chartered accountant Graham Lamont has been named ‘managing partner of the year’ at the 2020 Group Annual Innovation Awards.
He runs Lamont Pridmore, a firm of chartered accountants, tax and business advisers with offices in Workington, Keswick, Carlisle, Penrith, Whitehaven, Kendal and Barrow.
The award recognises his leadership and vision in transforming Lamont Pridmore from a sole practitioner, with 1.5 full-time-equivalent staff in 1979, to a Top-100 practice as defined by Accountancy Age.
He received the award from recently-retired football referee Graham Poll at the 2020 Group’s annual conference in Coventry last month.
Mr Lamont said: “I am absolutely delighted to have won.
“I am immensely proud of what the firm has achieved.
“The credit must go to all of the team at Lamont Pridmore whose commitment and dedication have helped turn the firm into the national award-winning practice that it is today.”
Under his direction, Lamont Pridmore developed added-value services including a training and development programme and a unique client-care programme.
First published at 14:10, Friday, 23 November 2012
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Have your say
- Tories would 'rip out and skip' parking meters if they take control of Cumbria (3 comments)
- Cumbria council's new £10m headquarters move step closer (28 comments)
- Yobs slaughter animals in sick allotment attack (38 comments)
- Carlisle can't cope with any more budget supermarkets - claim (41 comments)
- Our princely friend helps us to realise we are special