Microsoft gold award for David Allen IT Solutions
Published at 19:48, Friday, 22 August 2014
David Allen IT Solutions has been accredited as a Microsoft Gold Partner for small businesses.
Gold Partner status is the highest accreditation from the software giant, and David Allen IT Solutions is one of only two firms in Cumbria to have it – the other being System IT in Carlisle.
Staff have to demonstrate a level of IT competency recognised as above and beyond the norm, and show positive feedback from client satisfaction surveys.
IT director Gary Martin said: “Being a Gold Partner benefits our clients with the support we can provide through Microsoft, as well as the pricing benefits for licensing which can be passed on to them.”
David Allen IT Solutions was established in January 2013 as an offshoot of the accountancy firm of the same name.
It operates through the David Allen offices in Dalston, Penrith and Workington and employs four IT specialists.
Mr Martin joined only this month but has 22 years’ experience in the industry.
He founded System IT with Robin Brown in 2001 and spent the following 12 years there as the business grew to achieve £2m annual turnover.
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Have your say
- Carlisle council to invest millions of pounds outside Cumbria (7 comments)
- Tories would 'rip out and skip' parking meters if they take control of Cumbria (3 comments)
- Cumbria council's new £10m headquarters move step closer (28 comments)
- Yobs slaughter animals in sick allotment attack (38 comments)
- Carlisle can't cope with any more budget supermarkets - claim (41 comments)
- New Story Homes estate would leave us hemmed in, claim Carlisle residents
- Deep clean to spruce up Carlisle city centre streets (14 comments)
- Carlisle city centre to get free wifi (23 comments)
- Carlisle Utd should offer manager job to McDonald (14 comments)
- Carr's Table Water biscuits lose Royal stamp of approval (16 comments)