Julian Whittle is new business editor at The Cumberland News
Last updated at 14:56, Friday, 16 November 2012
The Cumberland News has a new business editor.
Julian Whittle, 51, has been reappointed to the post he held from 1994 to 2005.
He was responsible for launching The Cumberland News’ business section in 1995.
Julian stepped down from the post to become political editor of The Cumberland News, and its sister paper the News & Star, a role he will now relinquish.
He said: “Business is the lifeblood of the community, the key to our prosperity.
“It’s good to be back covering these very important stories.”
Julian is based at our Bank Street office in Carlisle city centre.
If you have a business-related story, please contact Julian on 01228 547277or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
First published at 14:10, Friday, 16 November 2012
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Have your say
- Hopes of reviving Cumbria Day (3 comments)
- £4.8m Star of Caledonia artwork to be unveiled - in miniature (6 comments)
- Report urges Cumbria to seek stronger links with Scotland (14 comments)
- Don’t look here for fracking desolation, Lord Howell (2 comments)
- Carlisle car salesman told to move vehicles 'stored' on village field
- Campaigner who says sheep wreck Cumbrian fells faces farmers (5 comments)
- Speed limit lowered on Carlisle bypass 'rat runs' (35 comments)
- Carlisle gears up for house-building boom
- Carlisle woman punched man she was about to have sex with