Julian Whittle is new business editor at The Cumberland News
Last updated at 14:56, Friday, 16 November 2012
The Cumberland News has a new business editor.
Julian Whittle, 51, has been reappointed to the post he held from 1994 to 2005.
He was responsible for launching The Cumberland News’ business section in 1995.
Julian stepped down from the post to become political editor of The Cumberland News, and its sister paper the News & Star, a role he will now relinquish.
He said: “Business is the lifeblood of the community, the key to our prosperity.
“It’s good to be back covering these very important stories.”
Julian is based at our Bank Street office in Carlisle city centre.
If you have a business-related story, please contact Julian on 01228 547277or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
First published at 14:10, Friday, 16 November 2012
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Have your say
- Primark and John Lewis most wanted shops for Carlisle (4 comments)
- Keith Curle named as new Carlisle United boss (39 comments)
- Carlisle council to invest millions of pounds outside Cumbria (7 comments)
- Tories would 'rip out and skip' parking meters if they take control of Cumbria (4 comments)
- Cumbria council's new £10m headquarters move step closer (29 comments)
- Man arrested after serious Carlisle car crash
- New department store for Carlisle's empty Hoopers building (26 comments)
- Carlisle club once sold for £2m fails to reach auction reserve
- Record deal for Carlisle singer's X Factor group Only The Young
- Story writes-off £1.1m loan to Carlisle Utd (32 comments)