Beauty spa opens at Cumbrian tourist attraction
Last updated at 18:33, Thursday, 15 November 2012
A beauty spa has opened at a visitor attraction.
ICON Spa, an established Brampton business, has expanded into Rheged, near Penrith.
Owner Marie O’Neil says she’s delighted to have branched out – a move she says is already proving successful.
She said: “The feedback so far has been great. Since the spa has opened, it has gone from strength to strength. Local people have really supported us.”
Marie launched ICON in 2003 in Carlisle and it moved to Brampton in 2008.
Three staff are working at the Rheged outlet, which will be showcased at a retail evening and open evening on November 21.
First published at 13:42, Wednesday, 14 November 2012
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Have your say
- Keith Curle named as new Carlisle United boss (39 comments)
- Carlisle council to invest millions of pounds outside Cumbria (7 comments)
- Tories would 'rip out and skip' parking meters if they take control of Cumbria (4 comments)
- Cumbria council's new £10m headquarters move step closer (28 comments)
- Carlisle can't cope with any more budget supermarkets - claim (41 comments)
- Carlisle taxi drivers must pass spoken English test to get licence (7 comments)
- Carlisle council must cut £4.5m more from budget (15 comments)
- Free wifi network to launch in Carlisle city centre next week (14 comments)
- MPs press case to dual A69 road between Carlisle and Newcastle (26 comments)
- Man who scrapped Cumbrian on-street parking charges to quit (13 comments)