Beauty spa opens at Cumbrian tourist attraction
Last updated at 18:33, Thursday, 15 November 2012
A beauty spa has opened at a visitor attraction.
ICON Spa, an established Brampton business, has expanded into Rheged, near Penrith.
Owner Marie O’Neil says she’s delighted to have branched out – a move she says is already proving successful.
She said: “The feedback so far has been great. Since the spa has opened, it has gone from strength to strength. Local people have really supported us.”
Marie launched ICON in 2003 in Carlisle and it moved to Brampton in 2008.
Three staff are working at the Rheged outlet, which will be showcased at a retail evening and open evening on November 21.
First published at 13:42, Wednesday, 14 November 2012
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Have your say
- Primark and John Lewis most wanted shops for Carlisle (13 comments)
- Keith Curle named as new Carlisle United boss (39 comments)
- Carlisle council to invest millions of pounds outside Cumbria (8 comments)
- Tories would 'rip out and skip' parking meters if they take control of Cumbria (5 comments)
- Cumbria council's new £10m headquarters move step closer (29 comments)
- Carlisle girl banned from lessons until she changes hair colour (204 comments)
- Last-day Carlisle Utd match alert over Bob Marley theme fans (61 comments)
- Carlisle billboard blunder 'funny' claims Labour candidate (68 comments)
- Carlisle city centre bandstand set to be replaced (34 comments)
- Park and ride plan to ease parking problems at Carlisle hospital (25 comments)