Business breakfast club meeting
Published at 11:51, Monday, 29 October 2012
COMMUNICATION is the name of the game when Carlisle Business Breakfast Club meets on Friday.
Jennie Sutton of Enabling Success will talk on employee engagement.
Marketing consultant Jacky York is speaking about effective communication. And Prabs Kumar, of Online Systems, on bridging the gap in communication.
The session at Tullie House Museum runs from 8.30am to 10am. It is run by Cumbria Chamber of Commerce with sponsorship from Burnetts Solicitors.
Places cost £10 plus VAT for Chamber members and £20 for non-members, to include a continental breakfast.
To be email email@example.com or call 0845 226 0040.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Thousands backing campaign to make Cumbria Scottish (125 comments)
- Conservative Stevenson retains Carlisle (104 comments)
- Carlisle Utd in further talks with "billionaire"
- Stagecoach making changes to bus routes across Carlisle (32 comments)
- Action to tackle starling problem in Carlisle city centre (24 comments)