Business breakfast club meeting
Published at 11:51, Monday, 29 October 2012
COMMUNICATION is the name of the game when Carlisle Business Breakfast Club meets on Friday.
Jennie Sutton of Enabling Success will talk on employee engagement.
Marketing consultant Jacky York is speaking about effective communication. And Prabs Kumar, of Online Systems, on bridging the gap in communication.
The session at Tullie House Museum runs from 8.30am to 10am. It is run by Cumbria Chamber of Commerce with sponsorship from Burnetts Solicitors.
Places cost £10 plus VAT for Chamber members and £20 for non-members, to include a continental breakfast.
To be email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 226 0040.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Watch out for the angels hanging around streets
- With 1995 fresh in our minds, Carlisle United are going back to Wembley
- A Bishop’s home does not have to be his castle
- Coroner voices concerns over Carlisle psychiatric unit after suicides
- ‘It is quite exciting. Who knows where we will be in six months’ time, but if nothing else it is something we can say we tried’
- Yobs slaughter animals in sick allotment attack (35 comments)
- Parking fees will kill my business, says Carlisle gym owner (60 comments)
- Talkin Tarn hotel for sale - again (3 comments)
- Traffic concerns delay decision on new Carlisle supermarket (26 comments)
- 'Good' Carlisle primary school in special measures (35 comments)