Business breakfast club meeting
Published at 11:51, Monday, 29 October 2012
COMMUNICATION is the name of the game when Carlisle Business Breakfast Club meets on Friday.
Jennie Sutton of Enabling Success will talk on employee engagement.
Marketing consultant Jacky York is speaking about effective communication. And Prabs Kumar, of Online Systems, on bridging the gap in communication.
The session at Tullie House Museum runs from 8.30am to 10am. It is run by Cumbria Chamber of Commerce with sponsorship from Burnetts Solicitors.
Places cost £10 plus VAT for Chamber members and £20 for non-members, to include a continental breakfast.
To be email email@example.com or call 0845 226 0040.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- New Story Homes estate would leave us hemmed in, claim Carlisle residents
- Deep clean to spruce up Carlisle city centre streets (14 comments)
- Carlisle city centre to get free wifi (23 comments)
- Carlisle Utd should offer manager job to McDonald (14 comments)
- Carr's Table Water biscuits lose Royal stamp of approval (16 comments)