Business breakfast club meeting
Published at 11:51, Monday, 29 October 2012
COMMUNICATION is the name of the game when Carlisle Business Breakfast Club meets on Friday.
Jennie Sutton of Enabling Success will talk on employee engagement.
Marketing consultant Jacky York is speaking about effective communication. And Prabs Kumar, of Online Systems, on bridging the gap in communication.
The session at Tullie House Museum runs from 8.30am to 10am. It is run by Cumbria Chamber of Commerce with sponsorship from Burnetts Solicitors.
Places cost £10 plus VAT for Chamber members and £20 for non-members, to include a continental breakfast.
To be email email@example.com or call 0845 226 0040.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Cumbrian ex-soldier accused of gun-running to stand trial in India
- The fight’s not over despite eviction, vows ranch row man
- Billionaire owner aiming to turn Cumbrian brewer into global brand
- Campaign launched to save Cumbrian town's last bank
- Carlisle Utd new recruit aiming to make up for lost time
- Row brewing over plans for 50 new homes in Wetheral (2 comments)