Body Shop boost for expanding Gretna Gateway
Last updated at 12:58, Thursday, 23 February 2012
The Body Shop is to open at Gretna Gateway outlet village.
The beauty brand is to start trading in mid-March, selling discounted products.
It is the second new store to announce it was opening at the outlet, following lighting and mirror specialist Pagazzi.
Peter Gardner, general manager at the outlet village, said they were delighted to welcome The Body Shop.
“This highly-regarded brand has been a High Street favourite for many years and it’s great that our shoppers will be able to take advantage of its popular product range,” he said.
“We’ve already seen a number of positive changes at Gretna Gateway in 2012 with new brands and new product categories. We hope to announce more good news in the coming weeks.”
First published at 11:26, Thursday, 23 February 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Carlisle car salesman told to move vehicles 'stored' on village field
- Campaigner who says sheep wreck Cumbrian fells faces farmers (3 comments)
- Carlisle gears up for house-building boom
- Carlisle woman punched man she was about to have sex with
- Speed limit lowered on Carlisle bypass 'rat runs' (25 comments)