Body Shop boost for expanding Gretna Gateway
Last updated at 12:58, Thursday, 23 February 2012
The Body Shop is to open at Gretna Gateway outlet village.
The beauty brand is to start trading in mid-March, selling discounted products.
It is the second new store to announce it was opening at the outlet, following lighting and mirror specialist Pagazzi.
Peter Gardner, general manager at the outlet village, said they were delighted to welcome The Body Shop.
“This highly-regarded brand has been a High Street favourite for many years and it’s great that our shoppers will be able to take advantage of its popular product range,” he said.
“We’ve already seen a number of positive changes at Gretna Gateway in 2012 with new brands and new product categories. We hope to announce more good news in the coming weeks.”
First published at 11:26, Thursday, 23 February 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Carlisle auctioneer to present BBC's Bargain Hunt
- Double blow as historic Carlisle pub and club close (14 comments)
- Carlisle man reached 110mph on 19-mile police chase
- Tories choose their Workington candidate for General Election (15 comments)
- I was 'stitched up' on Channel 4 Come Dine With Me show, claims Carlisle man
- Primark and John Lewis most wanted shops for Carlisle (8 comments)
- Cumbrian bakery lands huge cake deal with Costa Coffee chain (11 comments)
- Tories would 'rip out and skip' parking meters if they take control of Cumbria (5 comments)
- Carlisle artist gets job to design AC/DC album motif on guitarist's coffin (2 comments)
- Carlisle Utd on the brink of 'exciting' new investment (26 comments)